Monday, July 14, 2008

my frist day at a fresh start


hi everybody, I'm down in St. Gouge to get a fresh start.Today was my first day of exercising. We went for a walk/run for six miles(mostly walk) it was a good workout. My legs and feet hurt but its a good kind of pain it means I'm on a path to a healthier life. the early mornings are going to take some getting used to, but i haven't felt this good in a while I'm awake, really awake for the first time in a while. I think I'm driving my my aunt Leanne crazy i wont stop talking. hopefully when school starts again I'll be tan and in shape, what a way to enter junior year. I'll blog more as the weeks go on and tell you about my progress.

2 comments:

Kim Heath said...

Hey Kate. I'm proud of you. Keep it up. Miss you! Keep in touch.
Love, Mom

Kris E. said...

That is great! I’m glad you’re having fun. I'll see you when Sydney and I get there down there. Just don't expect me to do all of that healthy fitness stuff... LOL I’m excited for you though. Love ya and see you soon.

Love,
-Aunt Kris-