Friday, July 18, 2008

my first week finshied yea!


yea! we made it one mile.

me,Leanne, Brigham and Payton.

YEA! I made it through a whole week of six mile runs. wow it was hard i had sore muscles to deal and the early mornings. but i made it through. each day presented a different challenge for me to do. the first day it was inexperience, the second and third day it was sore muscles. the forth day was a all new challenge my muscles didn't heart as bad and i was doing ok until Leanne asked me to push Brigham in the stroller. pushing that thing up hills is tiering and when its uphill most of the way with a thousand foot incline thats alot of hard work. going all the way up is about four and a half miles up, but then you have to go back down again. that fourth day a pulled a muscle and then i had to get up today and do it all again. i didn't have the stroller today though which as it terned out was a good thing i could only make it the six miles today because of my muscle which really hurts now. i have to be carfull how i move my leg or its ouch.
This first week was hard but i made it though it now i have to rest so i don't strain my muscles to far.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

ok, I'm not trying to kill you, but I am proud of your desire to push through some of your pain, we will have to have a lazy weekend to recover.